Over the past twenty years, I’ve had experience speaking to a variety of audiences including:
- Large groups of teens in church/retreat settings
- Faculty development keynotes in higher ed
- Large leadership events in the US and overseas
- Small hands-on workshops
- Online conferences/presentations
I’m comfortable in interactive workshops as well as larger keynote venues.
Topics I’ve spoken on:
- Learning how to Lead: Being a Young Leader
- Developing a Communication Strategy [European Leadership Conference]
- Organizational Change Through Adversity
- Who You Are Matters More Than What You Do
- Developing a Social Media Strategy
- The Cost and Benefits of Innovation
- Why Leadership Matters
Thanks again for considering me for your event. You can take the next step by checking my availability. I’ll get back with you right away.